Southeast Minnesota Regional Transportation Coordinating Council
Phase 1: Planning is complete, and is pending Phase 2: Implementation. For questions, please call or email Tom Gottfried, MCOTA Executive Director, at email@example.com, 651.366.4171 or 651.387.3579 (cell)
The Southeast Minnesota RTCC encompasses 11 counties and over 100 cities and townships, including the counties of Dodge, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Mower, Olmsted, Rice, Steele, Wabasha, and Winona.
Contact: Ben Griffith, Planning Director
2122 Campus Drive SE, Suite 100
Rochester, MN 55904
In addition, please feel free to contact any of the Planning Steering Committee members.
Olmsted County is exploring a role acting as the Administrative Agency for the SE MN RTCC. This role would include serving as the primary grant recipient and administering funds for the RTCC, but the SE MN RTCC is an independent entity and not an initiative of Olmsted County. Priorities and actions of the RTCC are driven by the Planning Steering Committee, Board, and regional stakeholders. Olmsted County staff would participate as steering committee members, along with the other members.
The Southeast Minnesota Transportation Coordinating Council will innovate in regional transportation services coordination to provide sustainable mobility options that enhance quality of life and community and economic development for all people in the region.
The SE MN RTCC Planning Steering Committee hosted a series of four public workshops in summer 2019 to share outcomes from the planning process and invite participation in the SE MN RTCC from agencies and the public.
- Wednesday July 17th, 4-6 PM, Vitality Center (314 S Broadway Ave, Albert Lea)
- Wednesday July 24th, 4-6 PM, Northfield Public Library (210 Washington Street, Northfield)
- Thursday July 25th, 4-6 PM, 125 Live (125 Elton Hills Drive, Rochester)
- Wednesday July 31st, 4-6 PM, Winona City Hall (Wenonah Room, 207 Lafayette Street, Winona)
- Counties and County Human Services Directors, Region 10
- Municipalities – Albert Lea, Northfield, Rochester, Winona, and others
- Rochester-Olmsted Council of Governments
- Transportation providers – public, private, and volunteer
- Three Rivers Community Action, Inc.
- SEMCAC, Inc.
- Southeast Minnesota Center for Independent Living (SEMCIL)
- Southeast Minnesota Area Agency on Aging (SEMAAA)
- SEMN Together
- Community and Economic Development Associates, Inc. (CEDA)
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Minnesota Council on Transportation Access (MCOTA)
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
Planning Steering Committee Meeting Materials
- Meeting #1 Notes – November 1, 2018 (PDF)
- Meeting #2 Notes – November 26, 2018 (PDF)
- Meeting #3 Notes – January 3, 2019 (PDF)
- Meeting #4 Notes – January 24, 2019 (PDF)
- Meeting #5 Notes – February 28, 2019 (PDF)
- Meeting #6 Notes – March 28, 2019 (PDF)
- Meeting #7 Notes – April 25, 2019 (PDF)
- Meeting #8 Notes – May 23, 2019 (PDF)
- Meeting #9 Notes – June 13, 2019 (PDF)
- Meeting #11 Notes – August 22, 2019 (PDF)
- Meeting #13 Notes – October 24, 2019 (PDF)
- Meeting #14 Notes – November 21, 2019 (PDF)
Southeast Minnesota RTCC Planning Steering Committee members